Consumer Direct Care Network Delaware is the Agency with Choice (AWC) provider for individuals enrolled in Delaware’s Division of Developmental Disabilities Services (DDDS) Lifespan Waiver. We are here to support you through the enrollment process, and to support you as the managing employer of your respite or personal care caregivers, which includes:
- Person-centered philosophy
- The Participant’s and/or Participant’s Representative’s role and Consumer Direct Care Network Delaware’s role
- The completion of required caregiver paperwork
- Tools for training and managing caregivers
- The timesheet and payroll process
- Budget management
Consumer Direct Care Network Delaware is part of the Consumer Direct Care Network. Our network of companies specializes in providing quality services that help individuals and families with long-term care needs or disabilities live healthy, independent, and productive lives in the community.
Consumer Direct Care Network has extensive experience with Medicaid, private insurance, and supporting people who manage their own care.
Our goal is to take the mystery and complexity out of managing caregivers and services through excellent customer service.
Consumer Direct Care Network Delaware is here for your short or long-term in-home care needs.